Ether Solutions are an established Oracle Partner that is focussed on the Oracle WebCenter product range and related products.
As an Oracle WebCenter Partner, Ether Solutions offers services for the main elements of the WebCenter family namely WebCenter Portal, WebCenter Content, WebCenter Sites and WebCenter Imaging.
Ether Solutions extensive experience and heritage of successfully implementing the WebCenter software, services are also available for the less well known part of the WebCenter Suite including scanning with WebCenter Document Capture and data extraction with WebCenter Forms Recognition.
Oracle WebCenter Content is a highly scalable robust repository which Ether Solutions has implemented in many different ways:
- Document Management – using folders and WebDAV for “Drag & Drop” contribution
- Intranet – using Oracle Site Studio
- Image bank – using the Digital Asset Management (DAM) functionality capabilities of the WebCenter Conversion server (aka “InBound Refinery”)
- Records Management – using DoD, FOI and other standards for the handling of retention policies
- Archive – using scanning technology from Oracle or Kofax to deliver electronic storage and remove reliance on paper documents
As an Oracle WebCenter Partner, Ether Solutions is increasing involved in WebCenter implementations of WebCenter Portal and WebCenter Content as part of integrations with Oracle applications (e.g. Oracle e-business, Oracle PeopleSoft, Oracle Siebel and Oracle JDEdwards) to achieve broad initiatives for client organisations such as “Customer Self Service”, “Employee Self Service” or “Customer Multi-Channel Experience”.
In addition to Oracle WebCenter, Ether Solutions has extensive practical knowledge of related technologies from the Oracle Fusion Middleware stack. This includes:
- Oracle Documaker – for managing “Outbound” documents as customer communication
- Oracle BPM – for Business Process Management of application functionality
Ether Solutions technical skills are recognised by the wide range of clients who have benefited from the services and are formally accredited by Oracle through their specialisation program. Oracle Specialisation