At the heart of Social collaboration is the Conversation, with the functionality being delivered in the context of existing applications.
Originally developed as a separate "Oracle Social Network Cloud", the functionality has been integrated into Oracle Content and Experience Cloud.
Oracle Content and Experience Cloud provides tools to facilitate sharing, gather feedback, and promote the reuse of content, documents, images, and other rich media. These tools let you:
- Upload any type of document to a Conversation from your file system or Oracle Document Cloud
- Allow others to annotate the document with questions and comments while seeing who else is annotating at the same time. You can respond to their comments directly inline
- Store multiple versions of a document and retain a history of who did what (opened, downloaded, or edited) and when
- Use folders to help you organize documents
- Use search to locate any content that you have access to across the whole network
Ether Solutions has seen the benefit gained from these social features when its consultants spread across sites can collaborate to deliver great outcomes for clients.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements for social collaboration.