Ether Solutions uses Kofax Transformation Modules (KTM) to provide a Rules based recognition facility when processing scanned images and extracting information.
Do More with Less
Kofax Transformation Modules is a suite of add-on applications for Kofax Capture that streamline the transformation of documents into structured electronic information ready for delivery into business processes. By replacing manual, error-prone and expensive document sorting and data entry processes with automatic classification, separation and data extraction, Kofax Transformation Modules allows you to:
- Increase processing speed — Leverage high speed computer systems to process documents in just a few seconds, reducing delays and helping you meet service level targets.
- Reduce operating costs — Drastically reduce the manual labour required to process high volumes of documents and reduce the number of costly downstream processing exceptions.
- Increase visibility of documents and data — Store documents electronically along with comprehensive index information that allows you to search and retrieve them efficiently. For your business this means faster customer service, greater profitability and reduced risk of compliance failure
Unmatched Power for Automating Document Driven Processes Across the Enterprise
Kofax Transformation Modules features intelligent document recognition technologies that can classify, separate and extract any document, regardless of type, content or format, so customers can leverage a single solution for all documents and business processes across the enterprise, including:
- Invoice processing — Extract and validate header, amount and line item data from supplier invoices to cut manual data entry costs and reduce processing exceptions.
- Digital mailrooms — Classify all incoming mail as it enters the organization so it can be routed via workflow to departments and individuals, eliminating manual document sorting.
- Forms processing — Classify multiple form types and revisions and extract handprint and barcode data from them to eliminate document sorting and reduce manual data entry.